Skinesse Sunday Q & A

My GP says I have Rosacea. However I do not drink lots of alcohol so I don’t understand why I have this condition.

Rosacea is a skin disorder and in its simplest terms is easily described as adult type acne. However there are lots of causes but I can direct you to a excellent website for lots of related information.
The condition varies in severity between individuals and treatments can include topical or oral antibiotics. Its important to wear sun protection all year round as UV light can really irritate the skin. Finally although it is related to alcohol intake , this is by no means a rule and please do not think your GP assumes this.

A doctor with a dermatological and cosmetic background can advise on skin treatment regimes using only the highest quality skin care products. Some of these can only be prescribed by a doctor and when used correctly provide excellent results.

Our team at Skinesse can help with all your cosmetic concerns